- Teacher responsible for teaching small groups / individuals in Specialist Resource Base (SRB).
- Teaching Assistants and HLTAs working with individuals or small groups both within the classroom and in group rooms / areas.
- ICT support in the form of writing and maths programmes and 'Nessy', a phonic reading programme, is delivered by teaching assistants during specified class or group sessions according to need. Children may have access to a laptop in the classroom to aid with extended writing tasks.
- Nurture team offering support for children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties through individual and small group programmes or support within the class.
- Support Plans which outline strategies and resources for individual children to ensure consistency of approach.
- Pupil Passports for individual children which sets out key information on the child and their needs.
- Parent Support via Nurture team including programmes such as Solihull and Nurtured Heart.
External Professional Provision
- Educational Psychologist
- School 2 School Support
- Autism Support Team
- Sensory Service for children with visual or hearing needs
- Speech and Language Therapy
- School Nurse
- Occupational Therapy
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS)