The class teacher is regularly available to discuss your child's progress or any concerns you may have and to share information about what is working well at home and school, so that similar strategies can be used.
- The SENCo is available to meet with you to discuss your child's progress or any concerns / worries you may have,
- All information from external professionals will be discussed with you with the person involved directly, or where this is not possible, in a report.
- SEN Support Plans and any personal interventions will be discussed at a parent consultation appointment termly.
- Homework will be adjusted as needed to your child's individual requirements.
- A home-school contact book may be used to support communication with you when this has been agreed to be useful for you and your child.
- The school's Nurture team is available to discuss any concerns / worries you have about your child at home or school. Home visits can be arranged if needed. They can also 'signpost' you to other parent support networks.
- The school run/host a number of parent workshops which may help support parents of children with SEND.