It's wild Wednesday!
Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout (have you tried Joe Wicks or Oti Mabuse's online workouts yet?) We're going to try a Pav Funball Challenge each week too. This week it is a teamwork challenge called 'Hit the castle'. Put a ball in the middle of a 10m x 10m square. You could put it on top of a cone ir inside a hoop if you have one. Now in teams of 2v1 or 3v1 try to hit the ball in the middle with your football. You can play this game passing with your hands or your feet. You choose!
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise the word of the day.
- Mental maths - Try the diagnostic question site.
- Maths activity - See below
- English activity - Today, continue to write your playscript. Before you begin look at the writing ladder to remind yourself of the key features. Also, use it for reference while you are writing. Good luck.
- DT - Elderflower lemonade. There is lots of elderflower in bloom at the moment. Follow this recipe to make some wonderfully tasty elderflower lemonade. Add a cup of elderflower heads, a cup of sugar, and six cups of water to a pan and bring to a simmer, once simmering cover and allow to cool for an hour. When the mixture is cool, pour through a strainer add the juice of a lemon. Leave to cool in the fridge and drink within two days. Obviously make sure that you know you are picking elderflower. It has a very distintive smell. Have fun.
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at email@example.com