It's wicked Wednesday everyone!
Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout (have you tried Joe Wicks or Oti Mabuse's online workouts yet?) We're going to try a Pav Funball Challenge each week too. This week it is the 'Catch me if you can' challenge that develops determination and the abilty to change direction. Why don't you try being the catcher today?
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise the word of the day below.
- Mental maths - Have you logged onto diagnostic questions recently? Try some of the quizes that I have assigned to you.
- Maths activity - see below
- English activity - Time to start a new creative writing unit. Check out the resources below.
- Competition Time! - Let's enter a copetition called "Step into the NHS". Your task is to learn about jobs in the NHS, to collect interesting facts and to think about how the NHS has helped you or one of your friends or family. Finally, you will create a thankyou message in whatever form you want. It could be a painting, drawing, temporary street art, dance performance, story, thankyou card; the list is only as short as your imagination. To begin with we will learn about key roles in the organisation and celebrate and support the hard working staff. Today we will learn about ourselves and key roles within the NHS. Read through the Slideshow below and give the two activities a go. Which role seems to suit who you are?
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at email@example.com