It's Wednesday already!
Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout let's try a challenge from Pav's Funball Academy each week. This week is a squat challenge. Can you complete 25 squats today? If you want to up the challenge you could try with a full glass of water in each hand. You must try not to spill any!
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise your spellings for 15 minutes. Try to combine three of your words into a silly sentence!
- Mental maths - Try adding three single digit numbers on 'Hit the button'. What is your top score?
- Maths activity - see below
- English activity - see below
- Science - Volcanoes - Today you will be searching for famous volcanoes around the world. Put these into a search engine (Mount Vesuvius, Krakatoa, Mount St. Helens, Mount Tambora, Mauna Loa, Eyjafjallajokull, Mount Pelee, Thera, Nevado del Ruiz and Mount Pinatubo) and place them on a world map (find a template below).
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at email@example.com