Hi all - it's Wednesday and the last day of term! Happy Easter holidays!
Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - using what you've seen online in other workouts try inventing your own sequence. You could even video it and send it in!
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- You could also listen to David Walliams read from "The World's Worst Children" here - https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/
- Practise your spellings for 15 minutes. Using the 6 words that you've chosen this week write a short paragraph linking them together.
- Mental maths - Try the mixed x12 challenge on 'Hit the button'. How many did you get correct in 60 seconds. Record your progress.
- Maths activity - see below
- English activity - see below
- Creative thinking - take a photo of you as the statue you would be if they made on of you. Props are allowed!
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org