Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout (have you tried Joe Wicks or Oti Mabuse's online workouts yet?) We're going to try a Pav Funball Challenge each week too. This week it's a one v one balloon challenge. The player with the ball also has to hold a balloon and has a football. The player without the ball has to try to touch the balloon. The player with the ball has to try to avoid them whilst dribbling. You can extend to tackling the ball holder once the balloon has been touched too. Have fun!
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise the word of the day.
- Maths activity - See below
- English activity - See below
- Get Wild! - 30 Days wild challenge. Each day we will be trying to connect with nature and get wild. Why not reflect on how nature has made you feel this last month. You could write a recount, record a video or even put your thoughts into a poem.
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org