Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout (have you tried Joe Wicks or Oti Mabuse's online workouts yet?) We're going to try a Pav Funball Challenge each week too. This week it is a reaction game. draw a line on the floor using chalk or tape if indoors. This is a reaction game where you have score points by touching your opponants feet. Score two points for a foot and one point for a knee. You cannot cross the line or sit down on the floor - good luck!
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise the word of the day.
- Maths activity - See below
- English activity - See below
- Get Wild! - 30 Days wild challenge. Each day we will be trying to connect with nature and get wild. Today why not try watching a wild webcam. Here you can see some recently hatched barn owls in a box on the Somerset levels.https://hawkandowltrust.org/web-cam-live/barn-owl-cam-live-somerset - unfortnately the live cam on the Norwich Cathedral is down at the moment but do check back in the future when you can see the perigrine falcons!
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at email@example.com