It's groovy Tuesday!
Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout (have you tried Joe Wicks or Oti Mabuse's online workouts yet?) We're going to try a Pav Funball Challenge each week too. This week is a physical reading challenge. You'll need two players. First, place two buckets 10-15m apart (the farther the better). Fill one with lots of different items. Now the challenge is for one person to move as many items from one bucket to the other while the other person reads one page of a book out loud. You can only move one item at a time and you have to more in a different way each time. Can you empty the bucket before the page is finished?
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise the word of the day.
- Maths activity - See below
- English activity - See below
- Get Wild! - 30 Days wild challenge. Each day we will be trying to connect with nature and get wild. Today's random act of wildness is to look up at the clouds. Are there any patterns? What shapes can you see? Are there different types of clouds? Can you find out what they are called?
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at email@example.com