Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout (have you tried Joe Wicks or Oti Mabuse's online workouts yet?) We're going to try a Pav Funball Challenge each week too. This week it is a teamwork challenge called 'Hit the castle'. Put a ball in the middle of a 10m x 10m square. You could put it on top of a cone ir inside a hoop if you have one. Now in teams of 2v1 or 3v1 try to hit the ball in the middle with your football. You can play this game passing with your hands or your feet. You choose!
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise the word of the day.
- Mental maths - Try the diagnostic question site.
- Maths activity - See below
- English activity - Today, continue to write your playscript. Before you begin look at the writing ladder to remind yourself of the key features. Also, use it for reference while you are writing. Good luck.
- Art - Let's get outside and have a look around us. While out and about doing your daily exercise you may have noticed all of the flowers in bloom at the moment. When you are out today see if you can find some blossom to take back home and sketch. Only pick a flower where you can see that there are plenty left for the bees to pollinate. When you are drawing your flower try to make it as big as you can on the page. Really zoom in on the detail. What different parts can you see? Can you name them all? Can you make a pattern with the petals once you have finished?
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at email@example.com