Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout (have you tried Joe Wicks or Oti Mabuse's online workouts yet?) We're going to try a Pav Funball Challenge each week too. This week it is the Gymnastics challenge. You can play with 2 or more people. Choose 1 person to be the leader. The leader says 1 body part and shows with his/her hand different one. The followers must follow the leader's hands and not their words!
Example: The leader says: “hips” but with his/her hands show ears-the followers must touch ears not hips. Starts with 10 points each, the first person to lost all points loses the game.
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise the word of the day.
- Mental maths - Try some of the activities on Diagnostic Questions.
- Maths activity - See below
- English activity - See below
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at email@example.com