It's totally Tuesday,
Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout (have you tried Joe Wicks or Oti Mabuse's online workouts yet?) We're going to try a Pav Funball Challenge each week too. This week it is the 'tennis ball catching challenge. Starting with a partner, stand about 5m apart. Throw a ball to each other and see how many times you can do it without dropping it. Now add another ball. and another, and another (up to four). Are you better than yesterday?
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise the word of the day below.
- Mental maths - Hkw many times table facts can you write down in one minute?
- Maths activity - See below
- English activity - See below
- NHS thank you competition - It's time to get creative and think about how you want your message to look. First watch the short clip online here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQjqqQ-lGMY&feature=youtu.be. Now thinkiing about what you have learnt about the different roles in the NHS, any surprising facts you have collected and how the NHS has helped you or someone close to you; create a piece of artwork, performance art, poem, story, song or dance. Anything is possible! It's day two today so try to finish off then please email your entries to the class email address below. Good Luck!
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org