Happy Tuesday all,
Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout (have you tried Joe Wicks or Oti Mabuse's online workouts yet?) We're going to try a Pav Funball Challenge each week too. This week it is the 'Catch me if you can' challenge that develops determination and the abilty to change direction. Have you managed to evade capture for over one minute?
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise the word of the day.
- Mental maths - Today let's try some division facts on Hit the button. Chose a number that you need to practise.
- Maths activity - see below
- English activity - It's the final day of report writing. If you've already finished try to read, edit and improve your work.
- Science - Light - How does light travel? Watch the following video https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/clips/zyntsbk. Now try to recreate the two experiments yourself. What do you notice about how light travels? Can you control which direction it travels in, using something you have at home? I'd like to see the pictures of your experiments and findings!
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at email@example.com