I hope you enjoyed the first day back home learning,
Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout let's try a challenge from Pav's Funball Academy each week. This week is a squat challenge. Can you complete 20 squats today? If you want to up the challenge you could try with a full glass of water in each hand. You must try not to spill any!
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise your spellings for 15 minutes. Put your six words into individual sentences to show how to use them in context.
- Mental maths - Try some division facts today on 'Hit the button'
- Maths activity - see below
- English activity - see below
- Science - Volcanoes! Today you can have a go at making your own volcano! You'll need some adult help with this one. It would be great to see some pictures or videos of the eruptions caused by this chemical reaction. Have fun! Follow the instructions here - https://sciencebob.com/make-your-own-volcano/
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at email@example.com