Hi all - it's Tuesday! Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- You could also listen to David Walliams read from "The World's Worst Children" here - https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/
- Practise your spellings for 15 minutes. Using the 6 words that you picked yesterday, write out six sentences using each one in context. Remember they can be as silly as you like!
- Mental maths - Why not try to add up your weekly shopping list to check that it is correct? How long did it take you? What method did you use?
- Maths activity - see below
- English activity - see below
- Science - make some slime! Look at pages 16-19 in the Kitchen science booklet. You can make your very own non-newtonian fluid. What do you notice about its properties? When does it change?
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org