It was really lovely seeing so many of you yesterday at school and participating in our final goodbyes. We have all missed you so much. For those of you who were unable to attend, we will make sure you receive your special awards. Hopefully you will leave Millfield with so many wonderful memories and lasting friendships. Wishing you all the very best for the future.
Today’s theme for Tuesday is: ‘Travel – to Tuesday’.
If you could travel anywhere where would you go and why?
For your learning I have put a selection of activities that you can choose from for today in our Resources and Web Links section which I have listed below along with some ideas of additional activities you might like to have a go at too!
- A fun guess the teacher quiz
- A ‘Would you rather’ activity
- ‘Selling your school’ – create a leaflet about Millfield
- ‘Writing my future’ – writing your own future autobiography
- ‘My time at school’ – writing a reflection of your time at Millfield
- Ice cream maths
- Write an acrostic poem using the letters of your new high school name.
- Visit Wordart.com and create your own word clouds to remind you of your time at Millfield or create one for a friend
- In the nature activities – there are two different scavenger hunts you could try, or why not create one that your family could complete
Have a good day!
Mrs Ashby and Miss Barrett