Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise your spellings for 15 minutes. Using the words that you picked yesterday spell them out loud to an adult. Also can you explain what they mean to someone in your own words?
- Mental maths - Try to spend 10 to 15 minutes today doing a mental maths activity. Today, you could have a go at 'Hit the button' again - did you beat any scores from yesterday. Keep a daily log to chart your progress. You could even put it into a bar chart or line graph.
- Maths activity - see below
- English activity - see below
- Outdoor and adventure - build a den. Using branches, leaves, mud and your hands build a den somewhere. Look for a good tree to lean branches up against to create a wigwam then cover it with leaves. Only use branches and leaves that you find on the ground so that you don't damage any trees or plants. You could take a photo of you in the den when you're finished.
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org