It's thrilling Thursday people!
Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout (have you tried Joe Wicks or Oti Mabuse's online workouts yet?) We're going to try a Pav Funball Challenge each week too. This week it is the 'Catch me if you can' challenge that develops determination and the abilty to change direction. How long can you evade capture for?
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise the word of the day below.
- Mental maths - Have you logged onto diagnostic questions recently? Try some of the quizes that I have assigned to you.
- Maths activity - see below
- English activity - Check out the resources below.
- Competition Time! - Let's enter a copetition called "Step into the NHS". Your task is to learn about jobs in the NHS, to collect interesting facts and to think about how the NHS has helped you or one of your friends or family. Finally, you will create a thankyou message in whatever form you want. It could be a painting, drawing, temporary street art, dance performance, story, thankyou card; the list is only as short as your imagination. Today and tomorrow we will be looking in depth at the wide range of jobs in the NHS. Look through the slideshow, read the patient stories and complete the activities below. Good luck!
If you have any questions remember you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org