Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout let's try a challenge from Pav's Funball Academy each week. This week is a squat challenge. Can you complete 30 squats today? If you want to up the challenge you could try with a full glass of water in each hand. You must try not to spill any!
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise your spellings for 15 minutes. Explain what your three words mean to somebody. Do they understand?
- Mental maths - Pick a times table that you are least confident with and challenge yourself. How many can you get correct on Hit the button?
- Maths activity - see below
- English activity - see below
- Science - Volcanoes - Choose one of the volcanoes from yesterday that interested you and write a short non-chronological report about it. You could include pictures too. This task should take you two days to complete to a good standard. Remember you can plan today and redraft tomorrow.
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org