1. Too crowded in the small pot
2. It has grown to tall and thin
1.more space to get more nutrients from the soil
2. I cut the long top off to make stronger leaves
3. Planted outside in the sunshine to let photosynthesis happen.
4. The rain water will give it water
Plants flowering times
Parts of a plant
Lewis - parts of a flower
The school will be closed to all pupils except children of key workers or vulnerable children who may attend for a mixture of educational and care based provision on weekdays between 8.50a.m. and 3.00p.m.. Please contact the school via email on email@example.com or use the contact form on this website to book your place..............Please see the class pages on this website for home based learning activities each day...........................Would you like to work at Millfield? ...Check out our vacancies in the 'About Us' section...........