It's magical Monday!
Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout (have you tried Joe Wicks or Oti Mabuse's online workouts yet?) We're going to try a Pav Funball Challenge each week too. This week it is a teamwork challenge called 'Hit the castle'. Put a ball in the middle of a 10m x 10m square. You could put it on top of a cone ir inside a hoop if you have one. Now in teams of 2v1 or 3v1 try to hit the ball in the middle with your football. You can play this game passing with your hands or your feet. You choose!
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise the word of the day.
- Mental maths - Retry the mixed 12 x table challenge on 'Hit the button'. Are you improving week on week?
- Maths activity - See below
- English activity - See below
- Get Wild! - 30 Days wild challenge. Each day we will be trying to connect with nature and get wild. Today we are going to create a piece of art using leaves, pinecones, feathers and twigs. You can use the wallchart to record your activities. Write them down or draw ia picture of it and note down how it made you feel. Have fun!
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at email@example.com