Welcome back everyone,
Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout let's try a challenge from Pav's Funball Academy each week. This week is a squat challenge. Start with 15 today and add five more each day. If you want to up the challenge you could try with a full glass of water in each hand. You must try not to spill any!
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- You could also listen to David Walliams read from "The World's Worst Children" here - https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/
- Practise your spellings for 15 minutes. Choose 6 words from the year 5/6 list that you don't know and practise spelling them.
- Mental maths - Retry the mixed 12 x table challenge on 'Hit the button'. How does your score compare to before the Easter break?
- Maths activity - see below
- English activity - see below
- Science - Volcanoes! Read up about volcanoes on the following link and try the quiz at the end. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/z849q6f/articles/zd9cxyc
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at email@example.com