Hello Oak Class
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend and have managed to get outdoors for a bit to enjoy the wonderful sunshine. Today also looks like it's going to be a good day.
You will find below a list of activities for you to complete at home or in school if you are in. Firstly if you haven't yet collected your exercise books and activity sheets for home learning please either come to the school office and ask for these or arrange for a friend or family member to collect them.
Remember to use the suggested schedule (at the front of your exercise books) to help you organise your day.
Each day, try and do a helpful deed / act of kindness for someone in your family.
Monday's Learning tasks:
1. Start your day with an Active Start there are some great links in the 'Resources and Weblinks' section on our main class page. One of the links is Joe Wicks - who will be doing a live PE session for children at 9.00am everyday on You Tube.
2. Begin the activities that have been sent home with you (Easter booklet and maths sheets).
3.. Read your book for 20 minutes.
4. Complete a maths quiz on diagnostic questions.
5. Complete the word of the day activities - see below.
6. Start researching ideas for a creative project on either Vikings or the Anglo-Saxons - more details to follow!
7. Visit Active learn website and select a maths and a SPAG activity to complete.
8. Remember to build in some quiet time, creative time and outdoor time!
Have a good day!
Mrs Ashby and Miss Barrett
Word of the day
Give yourself 1 point for 3 letter words, 2 points for 4 letter words and 3 points for 5 letter words or more. How many points can you score?
You will need a dictionary and a thesaurus for these activities, if you don’t have these use an online dictionary or thesaurus.