Happy Monday everyone! Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- You could also listen to David Walliams read from "The World's Worst Children" here - https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/
- Practise your spellings for 15 minutes. Pick 6 words from the year 5/6 spelling list and look up the definitions using a dictionary. Have you tried using an online dictionary yet?
- Mental maths - Try to spend 10 to 15 minutes today doing a mental maths activity. Today, why not try to beat a personal best on 'Hit the button'? Also try to complete a challenge that you haven't tried before - what about adding 3 digits?
- Maths activity - see below
- English activity - see below
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org