Class Teacher (Key Stage 1 or 2)
We are looking for a highly motivated Key Stage 1 or 2 teacher to cover a vacancy from September 2019. You will need to have a commitment to the school’s values and vision and join our enthusiasm and drive for all to achieve within a happy, caring and supportive environment.
The successful candidate will join a key stage team who plan and work closely together, thus helping to provide supportive and collaborative working conditions.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about teaching and learning
- Has high expectations
- Encourages children to develop in all aspects of their learning, including socially and emotionally
- Has an ability to reflect on and develop their own classroom practice
- Has an excellent understanding of the KS1 and/or KS2 curriculum
- Has a willingness to develop new ideas, show creativity and think ‘outside of the box’
- Is a team player who can contribute to the wider life of the school
In return we can offer you:
- A ‘good’ school (Ofsted 2017) with a highly inclusive ethos
- Well behaved, happy and confident children
- Friendly, supportive and professional colleagues
- Encouragement to deliver inspiring and creative learning opportunities
- Supportive parents and governors.