Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout (have you tried Joe Wicks or Oti Mabuse's online workouts yet?) We're going to try a Pav Funball Challenge each week too. This week it's a reaction challenge! Try to keep three different coloured balloons up in the air. For a challenge have someone tell you which colour to keep up next. Time yourself and see how long you can keep them all off the ground. Good luck!
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise the word of the day.
- Maths activity - See below
- English activity - See below
- Science - Kitchen science - choose your own activity from the booklet in the resources section and work on it throughout the week. Have fun!
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at email@example.com