Happy Friday everyone! Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read. You could also listen to David Walliams read from "The World's Worst Children" here - https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/
- Practise your spellings for 15 minutes. Using the words that you picked at the beginning of the week try to put them into a coherent paragraph. It can be as silly as you like!
- Mental maths - Try to spend 10 to 15 minutes today doing a mental maths activity. Today, why not try the 'Daily Ten' challenge. You can choose your level and the operation you would like to use. Why not start at level one and see if you can get all ten questions correct? If you can move up to the next level!
- Maths activity - see below
- English activity - see below
- Science - Blow up Balloon - Open the Kitchen Science booklet in the 'Resources' section and work with an adult to try to blow up a balloon without using your breath!
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org