It's Fun Friday!
Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout (have you tried Joe Wicks or Oti Mabuse's online workouts yet?) We're going to try a Pav Funball Challenge each week too. This week is a physical reading challenge. You'll need two players. First, place two buckets 10-15m apart (the farther the better). Fill one with lots of different items. Now the challenge is for one person to move as many items from one bucket to the other while the other person reads one page of a book out loud. You can only move one item at a time and you have to more in a different way each time. Can you empty the bucket before the page is finished?
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise the word of the day.
- Maths activity - See below
- English activity - See below
- Get Wild! - 30 Days wild challenge. Time for another Random Act of Wildness. Today try to identify a wildflower. Use a book or search online at http://www.botanicalkeys.co.uk/flora/ and make some notes.
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org