Finally it's Friday!
Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout (have you tried Joe Wicks or Oti Mabuse's online workouts yet?) We're going to try a Pav Funball Challenge each week too. This week it is the 'Catch me if you can' challenge that develops determination and the abilty to change direction. Who is the best in the family?
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Practise the word of the day below.
- Mental maths - Why don't you challenge an adult at home on Hit the button? Who will win on your best times table?
- Maths activity - see below
- English activity - Check out the resources below.
- Competition Time! - Time to finish off the work started yesterday on the jobs in the NHS. Look through the slideshow, read the patient stories and complete the activities uploaded on Thursday's page. Next week you will be creating your thank you messages. All the best!
If you have any questions remember you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org