It's fun Friday!
Here are some of the things you could do today:
- Get active for at least 60 minutes - in addition to your chosen workout let's try a challenge from Pav's Funball Academy each week. This week is a squat challenge. Can you complete 35 squats today? If you want to up the challenge you could try with a full glass of water in each hand. You must try not to spill any!
- Read for at least 30 minutes. Remember, this could be a real book, e-books (Twinkl, Oxford Owl) or Bug Club books. Remember to have a go at clicking on the bug to answer some quiz questions about your reading! Update your reading log and tell someone about what you have read.
- Test yourself on your spellings. How many did you get right?
- Mental maths - Pick a times table that you are least confident with and challenge yourself. How many can you get correct on Hit the button?
- Maths activity - see below
- English activity - see below
- Science - Volcanoes - It's time for your final draft. Which volcano did you choose?
Remember there is extra information, pictures, videos and web links to help you in the resources section.
If you have any questions remember you can email me at email@example.com